Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Jaws the Great White Shrimp

When i imported my photos for assignment four, I accidentally included some photos i had also taken one day with my dad. I had come home from dance and my dad was sitting at the table looking mournful. when i asked him what was wrong, he solemnly answered
"Did you know Jaws was a originally a shrimp?" i said no, and he held up a shrimp we were having for dinner. "He was a Great White Shrimp."
I pulled out my camera and immediately took pictures. They're all really blurry, because it was getting dark, so it was a long time. Also i was laughing really hard, so the camera was shaking.
First, there's The Great White Shrimp himself, from two different angles. (my dad had already removed the tail, so we are unsure which end is his head.)



and another angle:



And my dad, after eating Jaws (this is blurry cause i was laughing so hard:


and finally, he mourns the end of Jaws:

No comments:

Post a Comment